Rudolph Masonry, Inc. specializes in commercial and industrial construction with brick, block and stone. We handle a wide variety of projects including schools, churches, office buildings, retail stores, etc.
Rudolph Masonry, Inc. employs seasoned and experienced union bricklayers and Laborers to accomplish all types of masonry construction — brick, block, stone and glass block, in a variety of commercial projects.
Since the 1977’s, Rudolph Masonry, Inc. has successfully provided masonry construction services to its clients, on time, within budget and meeting quality objectives of the project.
What we do:
Click here to view some of the buildings we have successfully completed.
Property Management Support
Building owners and property managers have turned to Rudolph Masonry for their upgrade and repair needs, not only in traditional masonry but also for the following:
- Demolition and structural supports
- Leak investigations and repairs
In addition to cast stone intertwind with brick and architectural CMU masonry (e.g. caps, sills, surrounds, bands and cornices), Rudolph’s stone capabilities also include the following:
- Having our own stone hoists
- The knowledge and capability to set stone with our forklift
- The knowledge and capability to set any type of stone with a crane
- The knowledge and capability to weld stone connections
- The knowledge and capability to work with cultured stone, natural stone, and field stone
- The knowledge and capability to create all stone bond patterns
Air and Moisture Barriers
With increased awareness of building thermal performance and mold resistance over the past ten (10+) years, air and moisture barriers for cavity and rain screen systems are more than ever a critical component of the building skin and require close coordination and sequencing to detail properly and maintain the project delivery schedule.
Our past experience includes the following:
- Metal and membrane flashing systems
- Liquid and sheet membrane barriers
- Cavity drainage components
- Integral drainage plane and weep systems